CROSSROADS IS NOT CURRENTLY BOOKING EVENTS.
WE WILL POST NEW BOOKING GUIDELINES HERE WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE
Crossroads presents concerts of traditional, ethnic, international, and related non-commercial music. If you are unfamiliar with our series, please look at our upcoming events and mission statement before submitting your information.
We do not book summer events and almost never have more than one show a week. We prefer Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays but will occasionally consider Wednesday or Thursday booking if there’s good routing for a band with a strong draw. We typically book four to six months in advance.
If you are interested in performing, please send us the following:
- a short biography or artist statement
- the dates you expect to be available for concerts in the Philadelphia region
- the specific lineup or instrumentation you plan to bring to this show (if it isn’t clear from the bio)
- audio or video recordings of at least 3 complete songs or 15 minutes of music
- if possible, with a similar lineup to that proposed for this event
- if possible, from a live concert, not a studio recording
Booking materials should be sent to:
booking [at] crossroadsconcerts.org
801 South 48th Street
Philadelphia PA 19143.
Due to our limited staff and the large number of queries received, we cannot accept booking queries by phone.